|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
To view the mission tree, see:
- Main article: Missions in Redemption/Tree
Before this mission becomes available, the player must complete:
To complete this mission, the player must:
- Ride with Uncle to the herd of wild mustangs.
- Lasso and break three of the wild horses.
- Return with Uncle to Beecher's Hope.
This mission is very similar to "Wild Horses, Tamed Passions". Mount a horse and follow Uncle to the horses' location. You are required to break three of them. The key is to stay balanced on the horse. Once the horses have been broken, ride back to the farm to meet with Uncle.
- Main article: A Continual Feast/dialogues
The mission will fail if the player:
- Assaults or kills Abigail, Jack or Uncle.
- Kills his own or Uncle's horse.
- Kills all of the wild mustangs.
- Assaults any of the wild mustangs.
- Abandons Uncle.
- Breaks the law.
- Kills a dog.
- Commits vandalism.
- Assaults or kills townsfolk.
- The name of the mission is a Biblical reference to Proverbs 15:15 "All the days of the afflicted are bad, but one with a cheerful heart has a continual feast".
- In the loading screens for this mission, John will be wearing his Cowboy outfit, despite the fact the player cannot wear that outfit for this mission.
Completing this mission contributes toward the following Trophy/Achievement:
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.