|Location||Coot's Chapel in Cholla Springs, New Austin|
|Voice Actor||Lauren Klein|
Little is known of Alma's past but that many years ago, she was in a relationship with Peter Turner. They were due to get married, but Peter has not yet arrived. Alma is in denial, still waiting for him to return to Coot's Chapel, where they were to supposedly get married.
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Marston meets Alma, sitting on the wreckage of one of the destroyed houses near Coot's Chapel. Marston asks if she is okay all alone in the desolate location. Alma tells Marston that he reminds her of Peter, who was supposed to arrive at the church. She says he must still be in the saloon in Armadillo talking with the musicians and pleads Marston to go look for him, with Marston obliging to do what he can.
During the Undead Nightmare, Alma has passed away and was buried at some point. But, she returns during the mission "Get Back in That Hole, Partner" as the player clears out the cemetery at Coot's Chapel. When the player has set all the coffins on fire and killed enough Undead, Alma will burst from her grave, yelling in a zombified voice "This was meant to be my perfect day!"
- In Undead Nightmare, Alma is buried in the Coot's Chapel cemetery rather than in Odd Fellow's Rest with Peter.
- In Undead Nightmare, her gravestone reads: "Died Alone, Aged 65 Years".
- Alma has a resemblance to "Miss Havisham," an old woman in the Charles Dickens story "Great Expectations" who has not left her house or changed out of her wedding dress since she was stood up on her wedding day years ago.
- In Undead Nightmare her grave states that she died in 1911, but her stranger mission can also be done in 1914, when playing as Jack Marston. This could signify that Alma was actually already deceased when she is first encountered by John Marston and would also explain why she claims she can't leave the church but mysteriously vanishes after Peter's grave is discovered.
- During a Missing Persons side mission, she can sometimes be seen either where the player finds a missing person from Fort Mercer when they return.
- After downloading Undead Nightmare, Alma Horlick's grave can be found in Coot's Chapel in the main storyline.
- However her grave will not appear in the Game of the Year Edition.
- On her grave is the writing: "THE TRUTH SETS US FREE," which is of similar wording to the mission "And The Truth Will Set You Free".
- A woman with her character model can be seen waiting for the train in Benedict Point.
- In Undead Nightmare, directly after she says "This was meant to be my perfect day!", a high pitched shriek can be heard. This occurs on both platforms (Xbox 360 and PS3) and in the Game of the Year Edition.
- Alma means "Soul" in Portuguese and Spanish.
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.