|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon
you might ought'a mosey on down the road
if you don't want to read any plot details.
|Location||Small camp off the road between MacFarlane's Ranch and Armadillo|
|Voice Actor||Jim Conroy|
McAllister has been using a dowsing stick to locate water beneath the soil. He believes that a sizeable amount lies under Pleasance House.
McAllister will ask the player to obtain the deed to Pleasance House for him. The player will travel back to him after using whatever method to obtain the deed. He will pay the player a $200 reimbursement for the deed as well as a $20 reward if it is obtained non-violently through purchase, or a $15 reward if it is obtained violently and without cost to the player.
- Even if the player does not kill Evans but hogties him instead, McAllister will notice blood on the deed.
- The player can kill McAllister after the mission to re-acquire the deed to Pleasance House, which will then remain a safehouse.
- This mission can also be completed after the final gameplay mission "The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed".
- If the player does so, McAllister will ask, "Is you the man Marston sent with the deed?"
- He pronounces the word 'property' different than most individuals. When he says it, it sounds like 'propertah'.
- His voice actor, Jim Conroy, also played the voice of "Butch", the Republican Space Ranger, from the Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV.
- “Oh Marston, you didn't have to kill the poor guy!”
- — Andrew McAllister
- “Is you the man Marston sent with the deed?”
- — Andrew McAllister to Jack Marston
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.