Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
The woman has some shadows of Annie Stoakes and Bonnie MacFarlane in her appearance and personality. Like Bonnie, she clearly enjoys her sardonic sense of humor, coupled with relentless teasing. She also appears to be a "headstrong woman working in a man's world," as she is both armed and wearing more masculine clothes. It is implied that she might be an outlaw or bandit of sorts, as she is in Tumbleweed and claims to have "taken" Lucy, a horse, from Jeb Blankenship. She also implies her boyfriend was an outlaw, as she states he was killed by a lawman. She doesn't seem to mind going with Marston to return Lucy, however. She remains in Rathskeller Fork after the completion of "Who Are You to Judge?".
Marston will find her in the stables near Tumbleweed, grooming a horse. He will immediately assume she is Jeb's "love" whom he has been sent to retrieve. She corrects him by revealing that Jeb's love, Lucy, is in fact the horse by which she's standing. She frequently expresses her amusement at Marston's confusion, much to his chagrin. She can be killed after the stranger mission is completed.
- After the completion of "Who Are You to Judge?", she will become an enemy if the player steals Lucy.
- She has been seen with a prostitute in the Rathskeller Fork bar, though this may be only a bug in the game.
- She appears to be familiar with people with zoophilia, claiming her father kept goats.
- After the mission is completed, she will enter the room next to the Rathskeller Fork safehouse, sit down on the bed and will talk to Marston and will do nothing else unless assaulted.
- The outfit she wears bears a strong resemblance to the one worn by Sharon Stone's character, The Lady, in the 1995 film The Quick and the Dead.
- Her name is revealed in the audio files, as the file that contains her in game dialogue is named "ann_stephenson01.awc".
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.