|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
“We've been together fifty years now, me and my darling, Annabel.”
Annabel is the deceased wife of Billy West, who is either delusional or crazy, since he believes that Annabel is still alive. She "meets" Marston after Billy invites him in for tea.
- Re-entering the shack following the completion of the task and bumping into Annabel will cause her head to fall off.
- If the player returns to the shack after a while (about one day), it will be locked and deserted if looking through the large cracks in the walls, but Annabel's head will still be in the ground if knocked off.
- The corpse is somewhat a reminiscence of the 1960 film Psycho in which a delusional son believes his mother to be alive after her death and keeps her hidden from the world, leaving her corpse in a rocking chair. The hair of Annabel is similar to the mother's.
- She is possibly a reference to the Edgar Allan Poe poem "Annabel Lee."
- Before delivering the herbs, she cannot be seen though the wall cracks of the shack.