|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.
|This article concerns unreleased content. Some information may be incorrect, but new information may be coming.|
|“||Maybe when your mother is finished mourning your father... I'll keep her in black, on your behalf.||„|
|—Morgan to a young man|
Arthur is a senior member of the Van der Linde Gang. He was taken under Dutch's wing at a young age and serves as his right-hand man and lead enforcer.
Arthur spent time riding alongside Dutch and led him to claim the outlaw life as his own, along with Dutch’s vision of a life lived free from the governments rule of law. This loyalty makes him one of the few people Dutch really trusts.
However, it is revealed that Arthur is going through an "existential crisis", where he begins to develop skepticism regarding Dutch's ideologies and motives as the gang grow more notorious in status over time.
- "We got lawmen in three different states after us. They chased us from the west, they chased us over the mountains." – Morgan about the gang's situation.
- "Where's our money!?" – Morgan to a man.
- "Always, Dutch." – Morgan to Dutch on having his back.
- "Listen to me. When the time comes, you gotta run and don’t look back. This is over." – Morgan in the first trailer.
- "You got some money for me, boy? I've seen your name in our ledger." – Morgan to a trapper.
- "Maybe when your mother is finished mourning your father... I'll keep her in black, on your behalf." – Morgan to a young man
- "This whole thing is pretty much done. We're more ghosts than people." – Morgan to Sadie Adler.
- "As long as we get paid or you get shot I'm happy." – Morgan to Bill and Charles Smith.
- Main article: Arthur Morgan/Gallery