| Red Dead Redemption:|
Legends and Killers
achievement and trophy
|Description||Complete all Tomahawk challenges in Single Player.|
|Downloadable content||Legends and Killers|
Complete all tomahawk challenges in Single Player.
List of ChallengesEdit
- Main article: Tomahawk Mastery
- Ranks 2 and 3 can be quickly completed at Twin Rocks. After completing Rank 2 and clearing out the rest of the hideout, scavenger birds will begin to circle the area. Climb the ladder up onto the roof and Rank 3 will be much easier to complete.
- For Rank 4, melee kills with the tomahawk count towards the total. If the player uses only melee attacks to complete Rank 4, missing will be of no concern.
- A simple way to complete Ranks 4 and 5 is to head to Tesoro Azul. Isolate individual targets until able to obtain five melee kills with the tomahawk. After obtaining Rank 4, the player can use tomahawks from range or in melee to clear out the remaining enemies.
- For another way to complete Rank 4, hogtie five NPCs and throw a tomahawk at each of them. The five kills do not have to be all together. Wear the Bureau Uniform if you have it to prevent the law from coming after you.
- Rank 5 can be easily completed by wearing the Treasure Hunter outfit and going to Gaptooth Breach. Go into the mine as a "friendly" and open the chest. Use your tomahawks to kill the three enemies near the exit of the mine. Once you exit the mine, you will have completed the gang hideout and rank 5.
- If you have access to the Legends and Killers DLC through the standalone Undead Nightmare game disc, then this trophy will be impossible, as you won't have access to the Tomohawk in normal Red Dead Redemption single player.