Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Banditos are Mexican bandits.
Red Dead Revolver
- “Percy said, "There were three of them wearing bandanas over their faces and all you could see was their eyes, but the SMELL! I hope they used some of that money to buy a bath!"”
- — Sheriff Bartlett's Journal
Red Dead Redemption
They are often found in the Nuevo Paraiso territory in Red Dead Redemption. The player can get the Bandito Outfit that allows him to look like them; this makes them befriend the player until the player takes aggressive action on them. The player can also get bounties in Mexico where the player can bring in a wanted Bandito dead or alive. Bandito Gang members can often be found drinking in the cantina at Chuparosa and will react appropriately if Marston draws his gun.
Banditos normally wear similar clothes which include a large sombrero, a jacket, a red kerchief and a bandolier. They can be found primarily in Chuparosa and Casa Madrugada. The player can play as banditos in Multiplayer under the category Miscellaneous Mexicans.
They occupy Fort Mercer after it was abandoned by the Williamson Gang (Though the Bollard Twins Gang occupy it in Multiplayer). If Marston wears the Bandito outfit and enters Fort Mercer, the Banditos will still become hostile
The following is a list of known Bandito members in Red Dead Redemption:
- Arcadio Gamboa
- Benito Penagarza
- Cesar Higueras
- Cristo Bustamante
- Mateo Clisante
- Rafael Jaspeado
- Ramiro de la Torre
- Sergio Abelda
- Yago Alejandres
- Even with the Bandito Outfit equipped the Banditos at Fort Mercer will still attack Marston because the only way to get in the fort is to walk towards Leon Galindo who will give the player a "push" up the crates.
- Also when the player wears the Bandito Outfit the gang will not assist the player in a fight. The same goes for Walton's Gang and the Bollard Twins Gang.
- The Banditos do not appear during Undead Nightmare.
- The Banditos at Tesoro Azul in Free Roam will not fire upon the player if they enter the hideout without shooting, but they will become hostile when provoked, this also goes for the rebels at Nosalida.