|Game||Red Dead Redemption|
Bearclaw Camp is a small abandoned logging camp filled with rotting cabins, some look as if they have been burned, possibly by the Pacific Union Railroad which has an outpost just south of this location. According to Leigh Johnson, one of the many problems he has is "the railway company, the people who pay my salary, trying to get me to turn a blind eye to them burning down settlements up there."
Flora and FaunaEdit
In Multiplayer, Bearclaw Camp is filled with a massive amount of Grizzly Bears, and upon entering Bearclaw Camp, most players will find a mob of bears rushing at them.
This is also the location of Brumas the Bear in multiplayer needed for the challenge Master Hunter II: Rank 4.
- According to a few NPC's in Blackwater, Bearclaw Camp is haunted by spirits from an Indian war that occurred long ago.
- NPCs can be heard saying, "What happened here?"
- At night, the player's horse will act very nervous and start making noises and rearing it front legs. However it won't run away.
- The campfire at Bearclaw Camp will always be lit up when the player first arrives. However if the player leaves and come back it will be extinguished.
- When entering Bearclaw Camp, Marston might say "This place looks deserted", "What happened here" or "Where is everyone", much like he does at other deserted areas. Afterward, the player may possibly be attacked by a Bear, as they are common at Tall Trees.
- If strolling by Bearclaw Camp at night, turn the volume high and you will hear something breathing/sighing. However it is not Marston as this has been heard standing/crouched/on horse. The mysterious breathing sound can always be heard. You can't miss this sound. This noise constantly sounds every so often until 5AM every day.
The following achievements/trophies can be completed in this area:
Kill every animal species in the game in any game mode.
Kill and skin 18 Grizzly bears.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.