Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are the list of contents in Red Dead Redemption that were originally featured in the game.
Red Dead Redemption
- John and Abigail were much younger than in the final version.
- Bonnie and her family's last names was MacFarling.
- Abraham Reyes was once to have a goatee.
- Bats were supposedly able to be hunted and skinned.
- The Sasquatch could be found in the normal Red Dead Redemption, just like in Undead Nightmare.
- Some rifles were supposed to appear but were left out of the game.
- Dead Eye Targeting had a different reticle after being activated.
- The weapon wheel was not present, only the weapon icon next to the Heads-up Display.
- The Elegant Suit lacked a hat.
- The US Marshal Uniform was a Sheriff Uniform, as shown in early screenshots, the badge was shaped like a sheriff's.
- Upon receiving a bounty, the black paint splash was not behind the reward. Also, it would mention what the player was charged with.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.