These are the list of contents in Red Dead Revolver and Red Dead Redemption that were originally featured in the game.Edit
Red Dead RevolverEdit
- Red Harlow looked older and his outfit looked different
- Weapons' bullets were visible
- Heads-Up-Display (HUD) looked much different
- Enemies had health bars
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
- John and Abigail were much younger than in the final version.
- Bonnie and her family's last names was MacFarling.
- Abraham Reyes was once to have a goatee.
- MacFarlane's Ranch was supposed to be Hennigan's Stead and MacFarling's Ranch.
- Armadillo was much smaller, as shown in a short video shown at E3 2005 for the game.
- Bats were supposedly able to be hunted and skinned.
- The Sasquatch could be found in the normal Red Dead Redemption, just like in Undead Nightmare.
- Some rifles were supposed to appear but were left out of the game.
- Dead Eye Targeting had a different reticle after being activated.
- The weapon wheel was not present, only the weapon icon next to the Heads-up Display.
- The Elegant Suit lacked a hat.
- The US Marshal Uniform was a Sheriff Uniform, as shown in early screenshots, the badge was shaped like a sheriff's.
- Upon receiving a bounty, the black paint splash was not behind the reward. Also, it would mention what the player was charged with.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.