|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon
you might ought'a mosey on down the road
if you don't want to read any plot details.
|Location||Stillwater Creek in Hennigan's Stead, New Austin|
|Family||Annabel West - Wife|
|Voice Actor||John Gabriel|
Billy appears to be just a normal old man picking flowers for his "wife" Annabel, Billy proceeds to have a conversation and he explains how is unable to get around now as well as she used to.
Marston will offer to help him out by gathering a more exotic bouquet and Billy will enthusiastically accept. Upon completion of the mission, it is revealed that Billy's wife, Annabel West, has not only been dead for some time, but is still rotting in their small shack. Billy is either in complete denial that Annabel is dead, has lost just enough sanity to truly believe she's still alive, or just can't bear to part with her.
- Bumping into Annabel, accidental or otherwise, causes her head to fall off and roll around the floor. Billy seems to be oblivious to this event, or say something along the lines of 'Oh, crap.' or he will accuse Marston of being sweet on Annabel.
- A cougar lurking around Billy's house will occasionally leap out and kill him. Returning to his house several days later will still find it locked and deserted, in spite of this being impossible without a resident to do it.
- Despite the fact that Annabel is dead, if the player looks closely with the rolling block rifle, you can see that she is breathing very slowly.
- If the player sticks around after completing the task, Billy may say "I thought you were going, friend. If not, Annabel could really use a foot bath."
- If the player starts the mission with John Marston and never finish it until Jack comes along, he would say something along the lines of "There is a person that looked just like you. Passed by a few years back"
- Sometimes Billy can be seen doing normal things like sweeping the porch.
- A scavenger can be seen taking things off a dead man who look just like Billy.
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.