Wearing this outfit will allow you to be treated like one of their gang in Hennigan's Stead.
The player has chaps and a red bandana. This could be traditional cowboy attire in the real old west.
You can find the requirements by looting the bodies in the mission "Justice in Pike's Basin".
Scrap 3: Win at Horseshoes in MacFarlane's Ranch. It should be noted that the more you wager on the game, the more difficult your opponent. The player should just wager a dollar, and it will be much easier to win.
Scrap 4: Claim a Bollard Twins Gang Bounty alive. Wanted Posters appear at MacFarlane' s Ranch at the Foreman's office where the Nightwatch missions are obtained. The poster appears between 7 and 9 am.
Scrap 5: Defend residents of Hennigan's Stead from the Bollard Twins Gang. This can be tough, but going to the Bollard Twins outfit then selecting "track" will create an area on the map in which the player can trigger a random event involving the Bollard Twins gang, therefore defending the residents. The random events may be in the form of an escort mission, Stage Coach rescue, Wife rescue, etc.
Scrap 6: Purchase at the tailor in Thieves' Landing (normally costs $150).
- Killing fellow gang members while wearing this outfit may cause a loss of Honor points. While clearing Pike's Basin with this outfit, use a Bandana.
- This outfit also looks similar to the Cowboy Outfit worn by John Marston, with the addition of a red bandana worn around his neck, and brown leather chaps, those two items being the identifying markers of the Bollard Twins gang.
- When playing as Jack, this outfit is the closest the player can get to wearing John's Cowboy Outfit.
- Occasionally, NPCs may make a negative remark towards the player when the outfit is worn, but they will not attack or harm the player.
- This is the only outfit that requires you to search a town.
- Marston does not wear a Bollard gang bandana while wearing this outfit, he simply unfolds his Dutch's Gang bandana.
- As seen in the gallery below, while John wears this outfit the red bandana appears afew inches longer then it does while Jack is wearing it.
Obtaining the Bollard Twins Outfit contributes toward acquisition of the following Achievement/Trophy:
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.