|Rate of Fire||Low|
- Boom Bait is acquired from Landon Ricketts during the mission "Biographies and Lies". After Marston brings Ricketts some dynamite and a few extra bottles of Undead Bait, Ricketts builds Boom Bait. It acts like the Undead Bait, except it explodes after awhile, like Dynamite.
- The player can then build their own Boom Bait by selecting "Build: Boom Bait" from the kit. This process will require and consume one Dynamite and one Undead Bait.
- The tonic inside the bottles glows a bright acid green.
- Boom Bait can be shot to make it explode instantly.
- If the bottle directly hits a person, it will kill them instantly.
- Boom Bait cannot be used in Multiplayer.
- Boom bait has a significantly longer fuse than normal dynamite.
- Boom Bait, Holy Water and Undead Bait are the only Thrown Weapons that are not available in normal Multiplayer.