| Boom Bait
|| Very High
| Rate of Fire
| Reload Speed
| Ammo Capacity
Boom Bait is a weapon found in the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare DLC pack.
Boom Bait is a combination of Undead Bait and Dynamite, which can be used to draw the Undead to a central location, and then blow them all up.
- The player can then build their own Boom Bait by selecting "Build: Boom Bait" from the kit. This process will require and consume one Dynamite and one Undead Bait.
- The tonic inside the bottles glows a bright acid green.
- Boom Bait can be shot to make it explode instantly.
- If the bottle directly hits a person, it will kill them instantly.
- Boom Bait cannot be used in Multiplayer.
- Boom bait has a significantly longer fuse than normal dynamite.
- Boom Bait, Holy Water and Undead Bait are the only Thrown Weapons that are not available in normal Multiplayer.
- If Boom Bait is thrown on an incline, the Dynamite may roll away from the cloud of bait.