| Red Dead Redemption|
achievement and trophy
|Description||Get 250 headshots in any game mode.|
|Gamer Score||20 gamerscore|
|Trophy Type||Bronze bronze|
- You might also be looking for Bull's Eye, the Red Dead Revolver mission or Bullseye, the achievement in RDR: Gunslingers.
"Get 250 headshots in any game mode."
Tips and TricksEdit
- One way to get this would be going to any gang hideout in Free Roam. Kill all of the enemies with a headshot. It is suggested to use a Rolling Block Rifle or a Carcano Rifle. Replay the hideout until the achievement/trophy is earned.
- Check the progress by going to STATS>COMBAT in the pause menu, then look at the headshots stat.
- Using Dead-Eye in Singleplayer after earning Dead-Eye Rank 3 is the most efficient way to earn this when near a cluster of enemies; however, the Singleplayer and Multiplayer modes do not stack, so it is recommended the player only attempts it in one of the game modes.
- Another method is to go inside the saloon in Thieves' Landing and take out everyone with headshots using a gun with a high ammo capacity, such as the Evans Repeater or the Mauser Pistol using Dead-Eye.
- Playing Undead Nightmare is also a good way to earn this achievement/trophy as the Undead can be killed most effectively by headshots.
This achievement can be complete in conjunction with:
Kill 500 enemies with any pistol or revolver in any game mode.
Kill 500 enemies with any rifle, repeater, or shotgun in any game mode.
Kill 500 enemies with a mounted weapon in any game mode.