Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
–Carlos to Landon Ricketts, referring to John Marston
Carlos is a butcher in El Matadero.
Carlos appears during the mission "Landon Ricketts Rides Again". Landon Ricketts and John Marston are told to look for him in connection to the abduction of Luisa Fortuna by the Mexican Army. Once they meet him, Carlos agrees to take Ricketts and Marston to the cave where she is being held captive by the soldiers. He successfully distracts the entrance guards, allowing the pair to enter and free Luisa. Upon the mission's completion, Carlos takes Luisa back home. He is never seen again after that.
- “Yes, she's still up there.”
- — Carlos
- “Muy bien. I can distract the guards. You and the gringo can get inside.”
- — Carlos
- He is the only character in the game to have blood on him that hasn't been caused by a fight.
- Carlos angers the guards and draws them away by telling them that they have "pretty boots" and that his sister has the same pair.
- Carlos appears in the first cutscene of "Biographies and Lies" in Undead Nightmare when Landon Ricketts saves him from an Undead.