–Cesar Deguzman during a gunfight
Cesar is a soldier in the Mexican Army.
Red Dead Redemption
Cesar can often be seen patrolling Escalera, El Matadero, or El Presidio. However, if Marston has a bounty, Cesar will track him to multiple locations around Nuevo Paraiso. He can also be seen participating in Mexican Army firing squads, or participating in attacks on rebels.
- “Buenas, señor Marston.”
- — Cesar Deguzman greeting the player
- “¿Quieres que te dispare, Marston?”
- — Cesar Deguzman when insulted
- “Carajo! Me estoy desangrando. Sálvame.”
- — Cesar Deguzman when injured
- “You need to relax.”
- — Cesar Deguzman at the end of The Demon Drink
- “Well done, now go to the General, he will want to thank you personally”
- — Cesar Deguzman during the first attempt at the Nosalida hideout
- “Toma pendejó!”
- — Cesar Deguzman during gunfight
- Cesar wears the uniform of a noncommissioned officer in the Mexican Army.
- If his hat is shot off, it will reveal an unusual hair style which looks somewhat like a comb-over.
- He helps Marston burn down the Rebel houses in the mission The Demon Drink. He remarks how beautiful the flames are, to which John replies "You truly are pathetic".
- After An Appointed Time, he can be found in areas such as Torquemada and El Matadero.
- In 'An Appointed Time', he is the driver of Allende's stagecoach.
- He can be found at the Nosalida hideout, fighting the Rebels.