Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
–Cesar Deguzman during a gunfight
Cesar is a soldier in the Mexican Army.
Red Dead Redemption
Cesar can often be seen patrolling Escalera, El Matadero, or El Presidio. However, if Marston has a bounty, Cesar will track him to multiple locations around Nuevo Paraiso. He can also be seen participating in Mexican Army firing squads, or participating in attacks on rebels.
- “Buenas, señor Marston.”
- — Cesar Deguzman greeting the player
- “¿Quieres que te dispare, Marston?”
- — Cesar Deguzman when insulted
- “Carajo! Me estoy desangrando. Sálvame.”
- — Cesar Deguzman when injured
- “You need to relax.”
- — Cesar Deguzman at the end of The Demon Drink
- “Well done, now go to the General, he will want to thank you personally”
- — Cesar Deguzman during the first attempt at the Nosalida hideout
- “Toma pendejó!”
- — Cesar Deguzman during gunfight
- Cesar wears the uniform of a noncommissioned officer in the Mexican Army.
- If his hat is shot off, it will reveal an unusual hair style which looks somewhat like a comb-over.
- He helps Marston burn down the Rebel houses in the mission The Demon Drink. He remarks how beautiful the flames are, to which John replies "You truly are pathetic".
- After An Appointed Time, he can be found in areas such as Torquemada and El Matadero.
- In 'An Appointed Time', he is the driver of Allende's stagecoach.
- He can be found at the Nosalida hideout, fighting the Rebels.