Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
All there really is to know on Clyde Evans's background is the information given from Andrew McAllister and Evans himself. Evans is the owner of Pleasance House in Cholla Springs. If Clyde is killed, McAllister tells Marston that "he has a son living in Blackwater", and tells him to keep quiet about the whole affair. If the player decides to pay for the deed, Clyde claims he will use the money to move to Blackwater.
The player is asked to acquire a land deed from Evans for the Stranger side-mission "Water and Honesty". Clyde can be found at Pleasance House. If Marston purchases the deed, Clyde says he'll use the money to move to Blackwater. He is never seen again by the player.
Alternately the player can kill (-100 honor) or hogtie him and take the deed.
- “The land's too dry for farming, bandits ran all the cattle off. Why you want this land?”
- — Clyde Evans
- It is also a possibility that Clyde Evans goes to Blackwater if the player intends to pay for the deed to Pleasance House, as said in Marston's short discussion with Evans: "I guess I could find me a place up in Blackwater... But I could never stand the people up there, no sir!"
- Clyde shares the same character head with Milford Weaver, Elvin Coggins, Louis Granger, Herman Ruff, Clifford Ray, and Dewey Alcock.
- Clyde wears the same outfit as the men who work for the Railroad Company.
- It is unknown where Clyde was when Marston and the police were hunting Walton Lowe, as Walton was staying in Clyde's home.
- If the player follows Clyde after purchasing the deed, he will travel to Dixon Crossing and walk into the water. However, if West Elizabeth is unlocked, Clyde will walk to Blackwater and glitch through the doors of the police station.