Colby Oats is a Multiplayer character featured in Red Dead Redemption.
Colby Oats is one of the U.S. Marshals that can be selected in the Outfitter. The Marshals category was unlocked without restrictions by Rockstar Games on October 1, 2010 on all systems.
- "All you gotta do is pull the trigger! I'm right here waitin'."
- "Goddamn snivelin' coward!"
- "I'll back you right up to Hell's back door!"
- "Think you're some hard case, do ya?"
- "You got about as much chance as a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest!"
- "Gutless maggot!"
- "I'll drop you like a bad habit!"
- "Look at you! All slick as snot on a doorknob!"
- "Toothless coyote!"
- "I'll make you sorer than a bitch wolf in heat!"
- "Damn! You're uglier than a burnt boot!"
- "Bet you couldn't find your own butt in a back house!"
- Although Oats is classified as a U.S. Marshal, he wears a Sheriff's badge.
- He uses the same character skin as Buford Ackley.
- He shares the same quotes as Rowan Babcock.
- Originally intended as a reward for a collective Multiplayer Social Club Challenge called I Shot the Sheriff, which has since been scrapped.