Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
–Jason Cornet, if the player is killed
The twelve known Cornet brothers serve as Governor Griffon's secret service agents, protecting the governor and his mansion. Among them, Jason Cornet is the most deadly and, therefore, the one who sticks the closest to the governor.
The player first sees Jason Cornet during cutscenes for the mission "Battle Royale". When that mission is complete, the player can talk with him in the saloon. The rest of the brothers, including Jason again, are all encountered during the missions "Siege" and "House of Cards" where they serve as the primary opponents.
The Cornet brothers have a tendency to dodge and roll while attacking, presenting a more difficult target to lock on to. All appear with health bars on the screen and require more damage to defeat than typical enemies.
- "Battle Royale" (Jason only)
- "Battle Finale" (Jason only)
- "Siege" (Brendon, Bryan, Jay, Jerome, Kirk, Oswald, Randy, and Terry)
- "House of Cards" (Jason, Mark, Rhidian, and Russ)
Sheriff Bartlett's Journal
The Cornet Brothers entry is listed in Sheriff Bartlett's Journal on pages 282 - 283 under the Protectors of Brimstone section. The pages are unlocked by purchasing Burned-Out Store from the Brimstone General Store after the mission "The Cemetery". Jason is listed separately in the same section on pages 272 - 273.
- “These gunslingers weren't in the Battle Royale for nothin', boys.”
- — Randy Cornet, facing Annie, Jack, and Red
- Only seven of the brothers are included in the picture on their journal page.
- It is unknown if they are by any chance related to one another, as Cornet could be just the changed surname all of them used once they started to work for the Governer.