|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon
you might ought'a mosey on down the road
if you don't want to read any plot details.
|Location||New Austin and West Elizabeth|
|Affiliations||Benton Manning, Edgar Ross|
Rolling Block Rifle
Dell is a suited Blackwater lawman and a Sheriff. He is presumably someone of some influence within Blackwater, as he personally handles deals with the bounties brought in, alive or dead. Judging by what little we see of his personality, he is very eager and very zealous when it comes to his job.
Dell collects the Blackwater bounties and gives Marston his payment.
Dell is encountered during the mission "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Bandit", in which Dell accompanies Marshal Johnson, John Marston, Jonah, and Eli on their ride to Ridgewood Farm, as well as the battle with the Williamson Gang thereafter. He also assists the group with the second battle with the Williamson Gang that took place at Mercer Station.
Dell is also encountered during the mission "Great Men are Not Always Wise", in which he participates alongside Marston, Benton Manning, Edgar Ross, and Archer Fordham, as well as other agents, sheriffs and marshals in foiling the bank robbery committed by Dutch's Gang. He is one of the three men who enter the bank itself to free the hostages there, and he personally witnesses the confrontation between Dutch and John that results in the death of Muriel Scranton.
- “We can take 'em!”
- — Dell Hopkins while running towards the bank in "Great Men are Not Always Wise"
- “This man will never see the light of day!”
- — Dell Hopkins after Marston brings a live bounty target to Blackwater
- “Marston, shoot the doors open!”
- — Dell Hopkins while running to the bank
- His character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Conor Callahan.
- He shares a last name with Jimmy Hopkins, the protagonist of "Bully", another Rockstar game.
- He shares facial features similar to that of Chuck Norris.