| Red Dead Redemption:|
Legends and Killers
achievement and trophy
|Description||Double capture 3 times in a single Gold Rush map.|
|Trophy Type||Bronze bronze|
|Downloadable content||Legends and Killers|
Double capture 3 times in a single Gold Rush map.
Definition: "Double capture" means that the player carries two bags of gold at the same time and deposits them both in a single chest.
- Carrying two bags of gold slows the player down, so pick up the bag further from the chest first, if possible.
- The number of bags that spawns in each wave is based on the number of players in the session. This trophy will generally be easier to get in a larger session where bags are more plentiful and there are more players to serve as targets for each other.
- Staking out a popular drop-off chest gives the player an opportunity to kill other bag carriers nearing the chest, making the distance from pick-up to drop-off shorter.
- Since a Gold Rush game ends with ten bags captured and this trophy requires six to be captured, it is unlikely to happen by accident - the player must be focused on double capturing, possibly at the expense of winning.
- The Pacific Union Railroad Camp map is a good place to try this. This map has a lot of cover that makes it easier for the player to get from pick-up to drop-off without giving other players a clear shot.