Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
–Earl Hollingsworth during combat
Earl is a Marshal who operates in West Elizabeth.
Earl plays a small role in the mission "Great Men are Not Always Wise", in which he is one of the Marshals that participates in the attack on Bearclaw Camp. Earl is also one of the Marshals that accompanies Edgar Ross in the mission "The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed".
- “Hey, you! A whole mess of prisoners just broke loose. Someone's gotta round those varmints up, or gun 'em down.”
- — Earl Hollingsworth asking the player to capture two criminals
- “I can't thank you enough, son. You just did a damn fine thing.”
- — Earl Hollingsworth before executing the two criminals
- Earl's character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Leon Cornwell.
- Stanley Palmer, a frequent player of poker in Blackwater, may sometimes comment that he has heard that Hollingsworth's daughter does not like men, implying she is a lesbian. Back in this time period, homosexuality would have been far less acceptable.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.