Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
–Elvin Coggins playing Liar's Dice
Nothing is known of Elvin's background. His clothing however suggests that he may have once been a sailor or enlisted in the navy.
Elvin can be encountered in various settlements in New Austin, where he is a stagecoach driver. He can also sometimes be seen playing Poker and Liar's Dice. He can be encountered all over Thieves' Landing doing a variety of odd jobs. Occasionally, he can be found playing Liar's Dice in Escalera and in Casa Madrugada.
- “That poor old Francis Moon, at least it'll teach people not to insult Walton Lowe if he jokes about ya'!”
- — Elvin Coggins commenting on how Herbert Moon's brother died
- “Typical! You bastard! You son of a bitch!”
- — Elvin Coggins when shot
- He has a holster for his handgun, but doesn't have a gun in it. Instead, when provoked, he will arm himself with a Henry Repeater.
- He seems to wear some sort of sailor's hat.
- Elvin shares the same character head with Clyde Evans, Milford Weaver, Louis Granger, Herman Ruff, Clifford Ray, and Dewey Alcock.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.