–Elvin Coggins playing Liar's Dice
Nothing is known of Elvin's background. His clothing however suggests that he may have once been a sailor or enlisted in the navy.
Elvin can be encountered in various settlements in New Austin, where he is a stagecoach driver. He can also sometimes be seen playing Poker and Liar's Dice. He can be encountered all over Thieves' Landing doing a variety of odd jobs. Occasionally, he can be found playing Liar's Dice in Escalera and in Casa Madrugada.
- “That poor old Francis Moon, at least it'll teach people not to insult Walton Lowe if he jokes about ya'!”
- — Elvin Coggins commenting on how Herbert Moon's brother died
- “Typical! You bastard! You son of a bitch!”
- — Elvin Coggins when shot
- He has a holster for his handgun, but doesn't have a gun in it. Instead, when provoked, he will arm himself with a Henry Repeater.
- He seems to wear some sort of sailor's hat.
- Elvin shares the same character head with Clyde Evans, Milford Weaver, Louis Granger, Herman Ruff, Clifford Ray, and Dewey Alcock.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.