Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He is characterized by his big beard, large size and war cries. And like Jan Booth, wears a black hat which may indicate he is in the American Cavalry.
- "These colors don't run! Hooah!"
- "Where are you runnin' to?! Face me, ya' bastard!"
- "Gonna run you through! Hooah!"
- "Face me, coward!"
- "Who wants to live forever!? Hooah!"
- "It's now or never!"
- "It's a good day to die!"
- "Who's next?! Who's next!?"
- The chevrons on his shirt indicate that he is a Sergeant.
- As indicated by his hat and the fact that he wears boots instead of leggings, Morganson is a member of the U.S. Cavalry.
- His name suggest that he is of Scandinavian heritage.
- Eric Morganson is also the name of an astrophysicist who roomed with a Rockstar employee in college.
- His face bears a resemblance to Derek Fulton, a multiplayer character in the Marshal category.
- He alongside Booth and Gaptooth McGee are the highest ranking soldiers in Outfitter.
- He bears a resemblance to Brian Blessed, and shares a quote with his Prince Vultan character from Flash Gordon.
- He can be spotted in the mission And You Will Know The Truth next to the group of soldiers in Blackwater.
- Some pistols and revolvers do not sit properly in his holster and will clip through it. This is especially noticeable while crouching. This may be due to his considerably larger size in comparison to most other multiplayer character models. This is also the case when he walks; the revolver/pistol will sway with his leg while his holster is fixed in one spot.
- If a player is playing as Eric and MVP's a Free For All then his mouth will not open when talking.