Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Completing the Explosive Rifle Mastery challenges gives you a trophy/achievement and causes you to get 50% off Explosive Rounds at all Gunsmiths. Enemies MUST be mission or gang hideout enemies to count for the challenge.
- Rank 1: Purchase the Explosive Rifle from the gunsmith in Blackwater.
- Rank 2: Kill 5 enemies hidden in cover with the explosive rifle.
- Rank 3: Kill 3 enemies with one shot of the explosive rifle.
- Rank 4: Kill 2 wild animals with one shot.
- Rank 5: Kill 1 enemy while wearing the US Army Uniform.
- Purchase the explosive rifle for between $2,500 and $15,000.
- Start a mission or gang hideout then wait for them to get behind cover before shooting at them or their general area with an explosive round.
- Simply shoot into the middle of a group of enemies. If you're struggling to find a group of three, try hogtying three people, then place them together and shoot in the middle of them.
- Wait until two animals are together then shoot in between them. The player can not use their own horse, but they can use two wild horses.
- Simply kill a mission or gang enemy while wearing the US Army Uniform. See its page for help with unlocking it.
Complete the explosive rifle single player challenge.