Fidgits are dwarf clowns who are part of Professor Perry's circus crew. According to Sheriff Bartlett, the Fidgits were rumored to be the offspring of Pig Josh and the 'Bat Lady' of the circus. Once the Bat Lady left, they were raised by Professor Perry.
Fidgit is unlocked as a playable character in Showdown Mode by either completing the level "Carnival Life" on Bounty Hunter Mode or by purchasing the Napoleon statue from the General Store in Brimstone after completing "Freak Show".
Sheriff Bartlett's JournalEdit
Fidgit is listed in Sheriff Bartlett's Journal on pages 104 - 105 under the Professor Perry's Peculiarities section. The pages are unlocked by unlocking the showdown character by either of the methods noted above. The journal entry is titled "The Clowns" while the showdown character is labeled as "Fidgit".
- Due to their relatively small size, they can be very difficult to see when fighting, and players may find themselves spending a good deal of time wandering a level looking for the last Fidgit to kill in order to progress through the level.
- Sometimes when fighting the Fidgits, odd sounds can be heard in the background. These include a slide whistle and a drum roll.
- As shown at 1:28 of this video, the Fidgits were originally a normal size.
- "Get back, take cover!"
- "Woah, run for cover!"
- "Find cover!"
- "Can't you see me?"
- "I'm over here!"
- "What are you, a Cowboy?"
- "Hold on there, just a minute! Wait just a minute!..."
- "Come on, there bullets lets go faster!..."
- "You want a little more?"
- "I've got some more for you!"