Fletch is a member of the Treasure Hunters.
Fletch can be found during Let the Dead Bury Their Dead where he guards the would be treasure chest desired by Seth Briars. He can also be found at Gaptooth Breach where he will be hostile unless the player is wearing the Treasure Hunter Outfit.
|“||Ha ha, eat this!||„|
- Fletch's character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Harvard Coskie.
- Unlike most of the Treasure Hunters, he does not appear as a bounty target.
- If the Liars and Cheats DLC pack is downloaded, Fletch will appear at the Cueva Seca and The Scratching Post gang hideouts.
- Fletch has an enormous bald spot on the right side of his head due to several parallel scars running across his scalp. It is unknown what caused this wound.
- Fletch has been known to have a tough head and often shrugs off a single headshot without dying.
- In multiplayer, he is sometimes called "The Sniper" due to his presence on the ridges surrounding the mining camp and the possession of a Springfield Rifle. He has a higher accuracy than other members of his gang from this point.
- Fletch, Stanley Mund, and Wade Bassett are the only members of the Treasure Hunter Gang who cannot be encountered in Gaptooth Breach hideout in singleplayer, except in some of the story missions.