Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
–Floyd Brogles to Marston
He may have a history of treasure hunting, as he and his partner, Clay Pettiford, look middle-aged, and he may mention something along the lines of "Not again!" when being shot at.
Floyd plays a large role during the Gaptooth Breach gang hideout. After talking to his dying partner, Clay Pettiford, Marston must fight through the Treasure Hunters in order to reach a trapped Floyd. Floyd will ask Marston to help him reach the treasure in the mine, and in return Marston will get a share. Upon agreeing, Floyd and Marston fight their way through the mine and, if Floyd is not killed along the way, will reach the room where the treasure is located. There, it becomes apparent that the "treasure" is only a couple of chests with small amounts of money inside. Disappointed, Floyd allows Marston all of the money and sits on a box of dynamite. Once Marston leaves the room, a loud explosion will be heard or seen. Returning to the room will reveal that Floyd has been vaporised.
Floyd can also be found playing Blackjack at Rathskeller Fork, as well as other locations throughout New Austin and West Elizabeth. Sometimes, Floyd will challenge the player to a duel. Floyd can sometimes be seen partaking in criminal activities, such as horse theft.
- “Hey, killer! C'mon! What're you waitin' on?”
- — Floyd Brogles summoning the player
- “I feel like puttin' an end to someone today. How's about you and me partake in the fair and impartial act of duelin'?”
- — Floyd Brogles challenging the player to a duel
- “I would prefer a more intimate means of killing you, but this lead-based method may suffice!”
- — Floyd Brogles, before a duel
- Floyd can be killed before reaching the treasure room, but the player won't fail the mission.
- Floyd's name and pink shirt may be references to the English psychedelic rock band Pink Floyd.
- If the player hasn't saved Jimmy Saint yet in the mine, Floyd will seem to overhear their conversation.
- Floyd shares a character head with Archie Nevers, Ernest Seahorn, Lewis Shelton, Randall Forrester, Vernon Cherry, Lewis Pickering, Felix Middleton, Alvin McCready and E.H. Kretzschmar.
- He sometimes can be found imprisoned in the Sheriff's office in Armadillo.