Fred Everts is a Multiplayer character featured in Red Dead Redemption.
Fred Everts is one of the Lawmen characters that can be selected in the Outfitter. His character model is unlocked upon reaching Multiplayer Level 16.
- "Jiminy Cricket! I'm gonna enjoy killing you!"
- "Gonna get you! Don't give a fart how!"
- "You ain't gonna get my family jewels!"
- "You think I'm a redneck? I'm gon' bust ya!"
- "You're finished you gaul-darned idiot!"
- "You Dickens? Yer gonna die!"
- You better shit or get off the pot, I'm comin' to get you!"
- "God save you fools!"
- "Yer gon' die in pain, ain't no horse shit!"
- "Gettin' ya is as easy as piss!"
- "I ain't just the law, I'm the hoister of the law!"
- "I'm chipped and ready for lecture!"
- He shares the same character model as Alden Pearce.
- Fred Evert's attire is quite similar to Clint Eastwood's in the 1968 movie Hang 'Em High, the only notable difference is his shirt is beige and Eastwood's was black.