Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In appearance, Frederick Littlefield wears the standard uniform for an American soldier from 1911 with special modifications. He has a belt buckle, a bandolier, a pistol holster, and a campaign hat that is a darker drab color. In addition, he wears dark blue navy leggings instead of sand coloured Army ones.
- "I can be real mean, if you know what I mean."
- "I'm a walking buffalo riot."
- "I'm looking to pistol whip somethin' or somebody."
- "Don't get me all red-eyed now."
- "You best go home and lock the door so I won't getcha."
- "I've been sharpening my hope for the right woman."
- "General Sanchez is scared of me; you better be too."
- "I'm gonna be a bad dream for y'all."
- "You pray you don't get in my way."
- "They call me the white Allende."
- "I'm a soldier, so I know how to kill."
- The patches on Frederick's arm shows that he is a Corporal.
- Frederick and Stephen Paul are the only U.S. soldiers with bandoliers.
- Littlefield, like many other U.S Army characters, wears an older pattern of belt buckle.
- Frederick wears special gloves and he is standing next to dynamite boxes, possibly signifying that Frederick is some sort of explosives expert.