Frontera Bridge (or Border Bridge) is a location featured in Red Dead Redemption in the Río Bravo region of the New Austin territory. It is a railroad bridge that crosses the San Luis River between Río Bravo in New Austin, United States, to Punta Orgullo in Nuevo Paraiso, Mexico.
Red Dead Redemption
As with the other entry points into Mexico, Frontera Bridge is in disrepair during the New Austin chapter. However, unlike the others, it remains incomplete for a short while even when the player has gained access to Mexico.
- Interestingly, as with all the other New Austin/Nuevo Pariso crossings, the signs say "Entering Mexico" in America and "Leaving Mexico" in Mexico. The sign should logically say "Entering United States"
- If you stand underneath the bridge support on the Punta Orgullo side, New Austin music will play, but the game registers the player being in Mexico.
- It is the only New Ausin/Nuevo Pariso crossing that doesn't have a pedestrian walkway of some form.
- It is advised to not run a horse down this crossing at full speed, due in part to the curve making it difficult to stay in the center and the small width of the bridge.
- Underneath the bridge on the Nuevo Paraiso side, there is a small abandoned campsite with a chest containing $15-$25.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.