|Affiliations||Law Enforcement |
|Weapon||Double Action Revolver|
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
If Marston captures or kills a bounty, Guy can be seen standing outside of Blackwater Police Station waiting for him, and turns the prisoner in. If Marston himself has a bounty, Guy will track him to multiple locations around New Austin and West Elizabeth.
- “Guy brings them all in.”
- — Guy Crossfield when Marston has a bounty
- “You do know I'm Guy Crossfield, right?”
- — Guy Crossfield
- “Guy needs help!”
- — Guy Crossfield while injured
- “Help, please, you people need me!”
- — Guy Crossfieldwhile injured
- “I'm no saloon sheriff, I'm Guy Crossfield, and I don't pander about!”
- — Guy Crossfield when pursuing Marston
- His character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Daren Ward.
- Similar to Randolph Knox, another Marshal, Guy has an over inflated ego and often refers to himself in the third person.
- He closely resembles Pat Garrett, the Lawman that supposedly killed Billy the Kid.