| Red Dead Redemption:|
Legends and Killers
achievement and trophy
|Description||Get a kill greater than 35 yards with a Tomahawk.|
|Downloadable content||Legends and Killers|
Get a kill greater than 35 yards away with a tomahawk.
Tips and TricksEdit
- An easy way to get this achievement/trophy is to go the Pike's Basin gang hide out and kill somebody in the tent area from the cliff. Start by killing all enemies but one with gunfire. Then with the one enemy left the player can concentrate on killing him with the tomahawk.
- When 35 yards away, compensate for the drop of the tomahawk, so aim above the target and throw.
- This must be earned in Multiplayer mode.
- An easy way to do this is to ask a friend to help; tell a friend to stand still and then just measure the aim of the tomahawk.
- Another easy way to get this achievement/trophy is to complete the Tesoro Azul gang hide out and use a tomahawk to kill one of the prostitutes after all the banditos have been taken care of.
- It is recommended to play as Shadow Wolf, as he can throw tomahawks with greater accuracy than that of other multiplayer characters.
- Another way is just outside of MacFarlane's Ranch, where the ammo and Dead-Eye boxes spawns. The road leading in often has NPCs driving coaches. From the spawn point of the ammo/Dead-Eye, kill the horses pulling the coaches, and disable the driver. Equip the Tomahawk and aim about twice his size, and start throwing. He won't move, and there is an ammo box if the player runs out of Tomahawks.
- The title is a reference to a football play of the same name in which all of the Wide Receivers run deep down field, and the Quarterback throws the ball up hoping for the best. It is a risky play calling upon the Mother of Jesus Christ to save the ball from an interception and/or score a touchdown.