Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Red Dead Redemption|
|Wanted Poster Location||New Austin|
|Affiliations||Bollard Twins Gang|
–Harry Dobbing in a gunfight
Harry Dobbing is wanted for assault and can be captured or killed, depending on the player's choice.
Harry can most often be found around Thieves' Landing, frequently loitering inside the saloon and around the brothel. He can also be encountered at the Pike's Basin gang hideouts, but he will be hostile unless the player is wearing the Bollard Twins Outfit.
Harry also participates in holding the player up in the Beauty and the Wagon event. He is the leader of the muggers who tells the player to give up his money or face the consequences. The player can either kill him or let him take the money and avoid a gunfight.
- “Make way, Marston, I'm coming through, damn it!”
- — Harry Dobbing when the player bumps into him
- “Come on, you coward!”
- — Harry Dobbing in a fistfight.
- “I'm okay, I'm okay, I... I just need to... urgh!”
- — Harry Dobbing when injured
- “Just think of it as a tax; pay up and shut up, that's the spirit!”
- — Harry Dobbing when the player surrenders their money
- “Oh, God! I'm done for! Please... somebody, help!”
- — Harry Dobbing when injured
- “I ain't taking no lip from no prairie dog, Marston!”
- — Harry Dobbing when insulted by the player
- “Hey, over here! Shoot this son of a bitch!”
- — Harry Dobbing when the player enters Ridgewood Farm as he holds a rancher hostage
- “Where you been? Get 'em!”
- — Harry Dobbing when the player enters Ridgewood Farm as he holds a rancher hostage.
- “I never lost no fight!”
- — Harry Dobbing in a gunfight
- “I'm looking forward to watching my friends cut you down and swing you high.”
- — Harry Dobbing when captured
- “You let me go, hear?”
- — Harry Dobbing when hogtied
- “I'm the baddest man you'll find on the frontier, so don't mess with me!”
- — Harry Dobbing when a gun is pulled on him
- “What you lookin' at? What... you... looking... at... huh?”
- — Harry Dobbing when drunk
- His character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Shep Thomas.
- Harry is one of two characters to wear an eye-patch in Red Dead Redemption, the other being Captain Espinoza.
- Despite being a member of the Bollard Twins Gang, he appears during the mission "The Assault on Fort Mercer" along with members of the Williamson Gang.
- If looked at closely, an eye is visible on his eyepatch.
- It is possible to spare his life in "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Bandit", as when he holds the girl hostage he can be shot in the leg non-fatally. If the player has unlocked the lasso at this point, he can be hogtied with some difficulty.
- In the beginning of "On Shaky's Ground", Harry can be seen exiting a saloon completely under the influence of alcohol. He may stammer away, stand drunkenly, or just fall over and get back up repeatedly.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.