The Henry Repeater is one of the four repeaters, (Carbine, Winchester, Henry, & Evans) in the game. Of these, it is the most powerful and has the second highest ammo capacity (12), behind the Evans Repeater (22).
- The weapon is obtained by completing the Nosalida gang hideout.
- Similar to the singleplayer, it can be obtained after saving Nosalida from a zombie invasion.
- The Henry Repeater is unlocked into the player's regular inventory upon reaching rank 32.
- It can also be obtained by killing another player who has the weapon equipped.
- It is also carried by the Mexican Army.
- The Henry is carried by a few Banditos at Rancho Polvo.
- It can be found on enemies in the Pike's Basin gang hideouts, usually, the reinforcements which arrive after the player sets the bombs for the crates (along with the Schofield and Double-Action Revolvers).
- The weapon is part of the loadout for the attacking team at Fort Mercer in Stronghold. It is also available in chests during Shootouts and Bag Games at Armadillo and Tumbleweed.
- The Henry Repeater is based on the real world Henry repeating rifle.
- Although in the game the Henry is more powerful than the Winchester Repeater, the real-life 1860 Henry, the ancestor of the Winchester lever-actions, fired a .44-25 rimfire cartridge decidedly less potent than the Winchesters' typical .44-40 and larger rounds.
- This weapon is equivalent to the High Calibre Rifle from Red Dead Revolver.
- The Henry is shown being reloaded through the breach like the Winchester but in reality, the Henry needed to be reloaded through a magazine tube located near the muzzle.
- The actual Henry had a 16-round magazine.
- The menu screen image resembles a Winchester Model 1866 rather than a Henry, with a wooden forestock and side loading gate. The in-game model is correct.
The Henry Repeater can be used to unlock the following achievements:
Get 250 headshots in any game mode.
Get a headshot while in Expert Mode in Singleplayer.
Kill 500 enemies with any rifle, repeater, or shotgun