|Acquisition||Given when donning the Undead Hunter Outfit or the Army of the Undead Outfit.|
|Use||Replenish ammo once per day.|
- “You have unlocked the Holy Relic item. It can be used once per day to refill ammo for your most coveted explodable weapons.”
- — In-game acquisition announcement
The Holy Relic is unlocked by donning the Undead Hunter Outfit or, if the player has completed the game, the Army of the Undead Outfit. When used, the Holy Relic replenishes the player's "most coveted explodable items" (not standard weapon ammunition, i.e. bullets) and items, but can only be used once per game day.
If the player attempts to use the Holy Relic more than once within a 24-hour period, an on-screen message will display the following text:
- “You have already used the holy relic today. Wait at least a few hours before you try to use it again.”
- — In-game message
- The image for this item is the same as the one used for the Obscuridad del Santo Andres in Red Dead Redemption.
- It's not necessary to wear the Undead Hunter Outfit to use it. As long as you put it on once, it is unlocked for any other outfit.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.