Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
|Nickname(s)||The Government Agent|
|Location||Town of Blackwater in Great Plains, West Elizabeth|
|Affiliations||Bureau of Investigation|
|Voice Actor||Patch Darragh|
–Howard Sawicki to Jack Marston
Howard Sawicki is an agent of the Bureau of Investigation stationed in Blackwater. Not much else is known about him. He claims that he has never worked with Edgar Ross, but despite this, he knows a lot about the man, including where he currently lives in retirement. However, this information can also be found in a newspaper article.
- “Sure, son. Why you ask?”
- — Howard Sawicki to Jack Marston
- He shares the same voice actor as Charles Kinnear.
- He closely resembles the man counting money at the beginning of the mission "Bear One Another's Burdens".
- Howard is probably of Polish descent as his surname, Sawicki, is a typical Polish surname and it was created from Sawice - a village in the Podlasie region.
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.