|Family||Myra Leathers (Deceased)|
|Weapon||Cattleman Revolver,Schofield Revolver|
–Hugh Leathers while attacking a suspect
Upon approaching Solomon's Folly, Marston will find Hugh crouched behind a rock. He requests Marston's help in retrieving a safe stolen from the Armadillo bank by members of Walton's Gang. Once the area has been cleared of outlaws, Hugh asks Marston to deliver the stolen safe to Baxter Deaton, the banker at Armadillo.
Also, Hugh can often be seen wandering the streets of MacFarlane's Ranch and Armadillo. However, if Marston has a bounty, Hugh will track him to multiple locations around New Austin and West Elizabeth.
- “Mister, these fellas robbed the bank in Armadillo. I've been tracking 'em ever since. I'm a bit out numbered. Would you mind lending your guns?”
- — Hugh Leathers asking the player to return a stolen safe to Armadillo
- “Thanks for the help, mister. Now I trust you'll return this safe to the banker in Armadillo.”
- — Hugh Leathers after clearing Solomon's Folly
- “Watch it, boy!”
- — Hugh Leathers when bumped into
- He bears a striking resemblance to the character Marshal Dave Bliss, from the film Hang 'Em High.
- He doesn't appear in the lawmen section at the Outfitter.
- Hugh can only be encountered at the Solomon's Folly gang hideout on the PlayStation 3 or a Game of the Year copy of the game.