Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Infested Ardennais is a sickly looking dark brown horse with slow speed. Its base price is $50 from the general store in various towns. By its name it is implied it is from the Ardenne forest in Europe, and apparently it must have had a lousy journey to New Austin.
- Note: prices listed on this page are based upon the player having neutral honor and playing the game on Normal difficulty. If the player has high honor, the selling price will be Increased by 50% everywhere except Thieves' Landing. Low Honor decreases selling price by 50% everywhere except Thieves' Landing. While playing the game on Hardcore difficulty, money is more scarce and the base, neutral honor price of each item will be slightly lower.
- It is slower than any other horse in the game.
- When riding this horse, the player will not look as visually pleasurable as some of the other horses offer.
- This horse has one of the highest tendencies to die from being over-worked or spooked.
- It is recommended to invest in a better horse, or keep the horse you get from MacFarlane's Ranch or to just to steal one.
- Seth Briars owns this type of horse, as shown in Exhuming and Other Fine Hobbies.
- It frequently spawns in Tumbleweed. Although it will usually not have a saddle, it will be domesticated and the player can ride it without having to tame it first.