Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He is recognizable by his large frame and a small mustache.
Just like Eric Morganson and the American Army Captain, Jan Booth wears boots instead of the low-ranking soldier leggings, and also wears a black hat, indicating that he's a member of the U.S. Cavalry.
- "Ever seen a soldier kill somebody? A sight to see!"
- "You messin' with me, you won't be risin' in the world no more."
- "I never lost a fight, ever!"
- "Ain't nobody gonna hurt me without getting hurt more."
- "Wanna see me punch out a man with one hook?"
- "I was born violent, just my nature!"
- "Good thing I'm on the right side. I think I`d make a vicious criminal."
- "Ain't nothin' like making your enemy suffer!"
- "God made me a good fighter, nothin' I can do about it!"
- "A darn good killer's what I am!"
- He has the aspects of an American Army Officer, meaning he is the highest ranking unlockable character in Red Dead Redemption from the American Army. His shoulder insignia indicates that he is a First Lieutenant.
- His first name, Jan, is a very common name in the Netherlands, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway hinting that he may have Dutch, Polish, Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian ancestors.
- However, Booth is a Middle English & Scottish surname.
- His name may be a reference to John Booth, the man who assassinated Abraham Lincoln.
- The captain from the Undead Nightmare mission "American Imperialism" shares a character model with Jan Booth. Excluding Jan Booth's shorter mustache.