|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
Jeb and his true love, Lucy.
|Location||Rathskeller Fork in Gaptooth Ridge, New Austin|
|Voice Actor||Bryan Schany|
Marston meets him in Rathskeller Fork. He wants Marston to find his "love" in Tumbleweed. It later becomes apparent that his "love" is in fact, a horse named Lucy. Once the stranger mission is finished, he is still able to be encountered at Rathskeller Fork.
- In the Tumbleweed cemetery, there is a tombstone of a woman named Grace Blankenship who died in 1907 and is survived by 'loving husband Jeb', making it possible that Jeb was so saddened and distraught at the death of his wife that he turned his love to his horse in an attempt to console his grief.
- Some time after Jeb's stranger mission was completed, the newspaper reads that Jeb and Lucy were married in Rathskeller Fork, however, no one attended the wedding.
- According to Ann, her father had a similar "relationship" involving several goats.
- His name is possibly a reference to the store clerk Jed Blankenship from the movie Pale Rider, as they share a last name and the name Jeb and Jed are nearly identical.
- After the player completes his mission, as he is putting Lucy, both he and the Unnamed Woman can be killed.
- In Undead Nightmare some of the undead use his model.
- Jeb is apparently a zoophiliac. Zoophilia, a.k.a. Bestiality, is the sexual attraction of a human to non-human animals.
- After completing the mission, the player can either steal or kill Lucy. As a result, Jeb will shout "Lucy!" and both him and the Unnamed Woman will become hostile and begin shooting. At this time, a "Mission Failure" notice will appear even though the mission was completed properly.
- He shares a character head with Gus McCloud, Thurlow Reese, and Whit McSwain.
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.