|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
Jeb and his true love, Lucy.
|Location||Rathskeller Fork in Gaptooth Ridge, New Austin|
|Voice Actor||Bryan Schany|
Marston meets him in Rathskeller Fork. He wants Marston to find his "love" in Tumbleweed. It later becomes apparent that his "love" is in fact, a horse named Lucy. Once the stranger mission is finished, he is still able to be encountered at Rathskeller Fork.
- In the Tumbleweed cemetery, there is a tombstone of a woman named Grace Blankenship who died in 1907 and is survived by 'loving husband Jeb'.
- Some time after Jeb's stranger mission was completed, the newspaper reads that Jeb and Lucy were married in Rathskeller Fork, however, no one attended the wedding.
- According to the Unnamed Woman, her father had a similar "relationship" involving several goats.
- His name is possibly a reference to the store clerk Jed Blankenship from the movie Pale Rider, as they share a last name and the name Jeb and Jed are nearly identical.
- After the player completes his mission, as he is putting Lucy, both he and the Unnamed Woman can be killed.
- In Undead Nightmare some of the undead use his model.
- Jeb is apparently a zoophiliac. Zoophilia, a.k.a. Bestiality, is the sexual attraction of a human to non-human animals.
- After completing the mission, the player can either steal or kill Lucy. As a result, Jeb will shout "Lucy!" and both him and the Unnamed Woman will become hostile and begin shooting. At this time, a "Mission Failure" notice will appear even though the mission was completed properly.
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.