|Affiliations||Preacher, John Marston, Roman Catholic Church|
|Voice Actor||Kate Simses|
Jenny is an optimistic missionary sent to the American west to try and spread the Christian faith.
Jenny makes an appearance during the mission "Exodus in America", in which she is riding on the train to Armadillo. She is talking to the Preacher about bringing the Christian faith to the West, and bringing "civilization" to the Native Americans.
Jenny later appears during the Stranger side-mission "Jenny's Faith", in which Marston finds her in the wilderness of Cholla Springs, testing her faith in God. When Marston finds her, she is very ill. When offered help, she declines, claiming that the Lord will save her. It is left to Marston to bring her some Medicine. Once he brings it to her, she thanks the Lord, and not Marston, for saving her, saying it was his will that caused him to do such a good deed. Marston offers to give her a ride back to Armadillo, but she declines, still clutching to the belief that her faith will keep her alive.
- “Were there angels in your vision?”
- — Jenny to Marston
- “Faith can move mountains!”
- — Jenny
- “Not only do people now have motorcars, father, but I heard pretty soon we will be able to fly.”
- — Jenny
- “It's so confusing, Father. Sometimes, I find it impossible to make the distinction between a loving act and a hateful one. I mean, they often seem to be the same thing.”
- — Jenny
- It is possible to hogtie Jenny and bring her to other locations. After hogtying her, she will speak out saying "Leave me, I have been waiting my whole life for this."
- If returned to Armadillo, once released she will attempt to run back into the wilderness, unless she is cut free inside a building.
- If the player brings Jenny to the chapel in Las Hermanas, she will stay in Las Hermanas and pray.
- If she is returned to the MacFarlane's Ranch, she will walk around the little house area and will either cut carrots or loiter around on a porch.
- If brought to Ridgewood Farm, Jenny will begin to clean the farm house windows
- If brought to Beecher's Hope, Jenny may be walking around the house or resting at the dining table. If the player has not completed all of the story missions yet, and is still playing as John, people at farm (Uncle, Abigail, Jack) will simply just ignore her.
- Jenny is, aside from Edgar Ross, the only character that is in both a story mission and a stranger task.
- Jenny, when lost in the desert, is seen to be weak and ill. However, if the player points a gun at her, she will stand up and sprint away, as if she were completely healthy. This is because this reaction is a default action with NPCs.
- If killed, the player can loot her corpse to retrieve the medicine they had given her.
- Jenny is the only Stranger to appear in John Hillcoat's short film "Red Dead Redemption: The Man from Blackwater".
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
And upon the completion of her mission, Jenny can be used to acquire the following Achievement/Trophy: