“Your judgment day has come!”
–Jesse Lynch to Red Harlow
- “Sheriff O'Grady tried to hang Jesse a while back after he caught him red-handed at the scene of the McDonell Massacre. The next morning O'Grady assumed someone had swiped the body...until a pale man wearing Jesse's clothes and a noose held up the stage. The robber headed in the direction of Tarnation, figuring no lawman would dare follow. He figured right ... but a bounty hunter isn't a lawman.”
- — Sheriff Bartlett's Journal
Jesse is the last boss along with two other showdown fighters, "Digs" Fowler and Bandito in the mission "Ghost Town".
- Jesse Lynch wears a noose around his neck like a necklace, referring to his last name "Lynch".
- The bounty on his head is $800, more than twice the amount of Mr. Black.
- He is listed in Sheriff Bartlett's Journal under the Wanted - Dead or Alive section.