Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Not much is known about the gap other than it is a natural formation with two entrances/exits.
During the Undead Nightmare, the gap is brimming with demonic, carnivorous hordes of undead, thus making it a good spot to complete Explosive Rifle Mastery rank 3, in which the player needs to kill 3 Undead with one Explosive Rifle Bullet.
- It is unknown why there are hundreds of Undead here, possibly they have risen from Odd Fellow's Rest graveyard, or even fell into the gap while wandering about and cannot find an exit. Ranks 3 and 5 of Undead Sharpshooter can easily be achieved here. Also, riding Death or War through Jorge's Gap is an easy way to get quick kills.
- The gap can be jumped at a certain point, but if missed or done incorrectly, the player will fall into gap, as well as the horse. It is also possible for your horse to die from the fall. Attempting this jump is especially risky in Undead Nightmare, as there is the added threat of being disemboweled by disease-ridden cannibalistic corpses.
- If the player makes the jump, the camera angle will change, similar to the "stunt jump" camera in the Grand Theft Auto series.
- There is a chest located above and just to the left of the 'J' in 'Jorge's' on the map, which contains around $15-25.
- "Jorge" is the Spanish name equivalent of George, suggesting the gap was named for a man of Spanish/Mexican descent.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.