|Location||Town of Blackwater in Great Plains, West Elizabeth|
|Family||Muriel Scranton - Wife|
Joseph is the owner of the Blackwater Restaurant. He's married to Muriel Scranton, a Blackwater bank employee. Judging by gravestones near the Blackwater Chapel, he has a deceased wife he was married to before Muriel.
While not encountered over the course of the game, he is mentioned in the newspaper published after the mission "Great Men are Not Always Wise". It is revealed Dutch's female hostage who was killed was his wife, Muriel Scranton.
- NPCs in Blackwater can be heard making a number of references to Joseph and his restaurant:
- That Joseph's restaurant, The Silver Skillet Cafe is serving French food.
- That Joseph spits in the food at his restaurant.
- That Joseph was caught putting rat meat in his stew.
- That Joseph is raising his prices again; for the second time in a year.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.