Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Along with Jose Rodriguez, he is one of the two playable Miscellaneous Mexicans in the Mexican Army. Vargas is a typically untidily-dressed Mexican soldier, with his shirt hanging open and a dirty red vest underneath.
- "¿Me da de cara con estos pinches idiotas?-(Im facing with these fucking idiots?)"
- "¡Aqui estoy! Quien quiere pelear conmigo, cobardes!-(Here I am! Who wants to fight me, cowards!)"
- "¡Carajo!, ¿qué cara de culo que tienes?-(Fuck! what you got, arse face?)"
- "¡Son todos unos bichos asquerosos!-(They're all filthy vermin!)"
- "Idiota ignorante, ¡como me das asco!-(Ignorant idiot, you disgust me!)"
- "Bicho insignificante. ¿Te atreves a confrontarme o qué?-(Insignificant vermin, you dare confront me or what?)"
- "¡Mira que cara de bicho tienen estos idiotas!-(Look at that face, these idiots are vermin!)"
- "¡Mira que asquerosos son estos imbéciles!-(Look at how filty these morons are!)"
- "Cobardes, a ver quién se atreve a confrontarme.-(Cowards, to see who dares to confront)"
- Juan wears an American Army shirt.
- He is the only multiplayer character with a rifle/shotgun holster.
- He uses the same character model as Carlitos Borrego.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.