|Juan del Rincon|
Juan is a member of the Federales.
He can also be encountered in the "Wounded Lawmen" random encounter in which he asks the player to capture or kill two criminals. The player can capture the criminals and receive a reward or he may kill Juan, but this will result in negative Honor.
- “Oye, gringo! ayúdame a cazar a estos criminales que se me escaparon!”
- — Juan del Rincon asking the player to capture the criminals
- “Oy! Menos mal! Si no, quién sabe qué hubieran echo.”
- — Juan del Rincon thanking the player before executing the two criminals
- Juan may be related to Eusebio Rincon.
- Juan's character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Cristo Francisco.
- His 'uniform' seems ill-fitting, and his shirt looks to be too small for him.
- He is the only federal lawman that never says an English word in the whole game.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.