|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
Red Dead Redemption
A portion of the Stranger side-mission "Remember My Family" takes place at this location. It is the location where Edgar Ross relocates with his wife, Emily following his retirement from the Bureau of Investigation.
- These following information only pertains to Red Dead Redemption 2.
- On the southwest shore is a shack. Within on the nightstand is True Tales of Frank Heck, No. 102.
- To the northeast of the lake and just across the road is an abandoned wagon. At the foot of the wagon is a lockbox that contains high velocity pistol, repeater, and rifle cartridges.
- To the southeast along the banks of the San Luis River, the Legendary Largemouth Bass can be fished.
- Far to the east, across the border into Hennigan's Stead and north of the western-most island, the Hennigan's Stead San Luis River Bone can be found above the river shore.
- This region is possibly named after the real world Don Julio tequila.
- This is a good place to hunt for ducks, which are frequently found in the area. Ducks are otherwise rarely encountered in game, but it is necessary to kill at least one in order to complete the Unnatural Selection trophy/achievement.
- Even though this is where bandits are hiding out (during one of Irish's missions), it is also the home of Edgar and Emily Ross. It is possible in 1911, Edgar Ross and his wife never lived here and probably bought the house sometime between 1911-1914.
- Next to the cabin is a small shed. Carved above the door inside the shed is a cheat code: "BEASTS AND MAN TOGETHER". When entered, this code will spawn a random horse.
Red Dead Redemption
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
Rescuing the missing person at this location contributes toward the following Achievement/Trophy:
Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.