The settlement is a convent, with most of its population being nuns. The red line train stops in front of the settlement, arriving from Chuparosa and departing for Casa Madrugada. A set of bells over the entrance chimes the hour.
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
If the player has a very high honor, a unique random encounter may occur, in which one of the sisters gives a special item called the Obscuridad del Santo Andres, a rosary that reduces the shot accuracy of enemies. Though the nun who gives the item can and will appear randomly anywhere in any region at any time, and not necessarily in Las Hermanas, you can usually make a nun (not necessarily the Obscuriad-granting nun) appear by walking around the building several times. Usually she asks for money, but eventually she'll give you the Obscuriad.
During the Undead Nightmare, this is one of 23 locations that must be cleared of the Undead and then protected from re-infestation thereafter, and is also where the mission "Mother Superior Blues" initiates. Las Hermanas has a total of 8 survivors, the most of any settlement in the game. Many of the town's defenders are farmers and labourers from the surrounding area, but a small number of nuns may also be found defending the town.
- Gang Shootout
- Gold Rush
- Hold Your Own
- Land Grab (requires Undead Nightmare DLC) - The post to start the game is located right in the middle of the central courtyard.
- Las Hermanas is Spanish for "The Sisters", an appropriate name considering the settlement is a convent.
- The bells also ring in times of danger.
- The player may also ring certain bells themselves, such as the ones hanging above the entrance, by standing under them and jumping into the air.
- This is also the only place where the player can find Undead Nuns.
- There is a secret room that can be accessed by climbing the boxes to the right of the main chapel, climbing up the open segment and walking in the unbarred window. There are two chairs, a few torches and an unopenable hatch.
- Las Hermanas is the one of the five non gang hideout that the player can sleep in when playing Undead Nightmare but not in the regular Red Dead Redemption campaign.The 2nd one is El Presidio, the 3rd one is Torquemada, the 4th one is Pacific Union R.R. Camp, and the 5th one is the Old Bacchus Place.
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
Have every territory saved at the same time during the Undead Nightmare
Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.