Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nothing is known of Leland's background.
Leland is also seen in the Stranger side-mission "I Know You" in the first encounter, where he is about to have a affair with a prostitute outside the Thieves' Landing saloon. The player can give him $10 to encourage him or give him some advice to discourage him.
- “Hello, my good man!”
- — Leland Byers, greeting the player
- “Yeah? What the hell do you want?”
- — Leland Byers, interrupted by John Marston
- “Oh shit, mister. I don't know who or what you are, but I guess I'm grateful. I guess you're right. I was raised better than this.”
- — Leland Byers, while being discouraged by John Marston
- “Do you mean something by this rude behavior, sir?”
- — Leland Byers, when bumped into
- “C'mon Now!”
- — Leland Byers, referring to his horse
- “Blazes! Don't harm the infrastructure!”
- — Leland Byers, when frightened
- “Is this how it ends? Oh lord! How unfair!”
- — Leland Byers, when injured
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.